Title: Smashing Pumpkin.
Fandom: The Chronicles of Narnia
Character / Couple: Peter Pevensie / Caspian X
Prompt: # 12 . Orange. (Big Damn Table)
Rating: PG
Summary: "But Caspian, so I look like a giant pumpkin."
"In fact this is what you seem."
Halloween. Costume party. Caspian and Peter.
need we say more?
Word Count: 152 about.
Notes: Flashfic.
dedicated once again to the evenings that supports me morally and in fact even the boyfriend who does indirectly uu (I did rimaaaa)
Table: Table
Smashing Pumpkin.
"Explain to me why I should I put it?"
"Why yes love."
"But why-yes-no is an answer! "
" Peter Oh, shut up and clothes. "
Peter lifted the huge pumpkin costume and looked at critically.
"But Caspian, so I look like a giant pumpkin."
"In fact this is what you seem."
"Why I?
"Because, as I told you ten seconds ago, we must go to Halloween costume party organized by your sister. Want to be lacking to her party? "
" No, wait. My question was, why I I put the pumpkin costume? Why do not you put it? "
" There is no particular reason .. "
" Oh no? Then you put it! "
launched Peter costume to Caspian that he was arranging her hair.
"I do not think my friend"
"Explain why at least!"
"Do not you ever tell him."
"Caspian? You're hiding something? Tell me. Tell me. Tell me. Tell me. Tell me! "
" Why orange makes me look fat! Happy now? "
0 comments:
Post a Comment