Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Gtaivpc_offlineinstallerdescargar

Much Ado About Nothing.


Title: Much ado about nothing.
Fandom: The Chronicles of Narnia
Character / Couple: Peter Pevensie / Caspian X
Prompt: # 50 - Spades (Big Damn Table)
Rating: PG

Warning: Stupidity to no end, I am ashamed to have written such a thing xD
Count Words: 398 (or 389 I do not remember XD)
Notes: Eyes, I do not know exactly what game they are doing (you may scale though).

Come on, a bit 'fancy, think you uu
This time it's a huge dedicona: * this * thinks about stuff that should be a decent shot ( but obviously it is not xD) is dedicated to all my beloved girls forum (http://petercaspianforum.forumfree.net/).

In particular (not that I do favoritism obvious xD) a great big hug to my Mogliah and my Sere uu

Table :

Much ado about nothing ~

"Do you understand now?"

"I think so. So if I put together the King and Queen and if I find a maid I've done three of a kind? "

" Caspian Yes, you got it! "

Peter sat at a table in a bar in London together with Caspian and-obviously-was trying to teach him how to play cards.

What is normal except that the Telmarines for some strange reason was totally unable to achieve the goal of the game.

"And the three of clubs is something like the Joker?"

" No treasure "After three quarters of an hour, Peter did not know whether to laugh or cry.

"And the two of spades?"

"No Caspian, even the two of spades. Unless I do not want to leave .. "

Caspian dropped the deck of cards in his hand and jumped up.

"Are you saying you want me to leave? You can not tell me that! You .. You Bastard! "

Peter, completely taken aback, did not even have time to say something that Caspian had already run away. A few seconds later he found himself in pursuit of that madman through the streets of London without the passers-by looked at them very badly .

Finally, in a deserted alley arrived at a decent distance, managed to stop him grabbing her from behind and end up making them both on the ground.

"Ca-Caspian .."

"What do you want? Between us is over, you said "

" I did not say anything like "Peter took a deep breath and tried to explain. "You have misunderstood."

Caspian stood up and crossed his arms stared at Peter, who by then was still on the ground.

"Ah yes, we feel, what did you mean then?"

"I was just trying to explain a phrase we use often in our world, to give the two-spade-means saying no to someone who asks you out, or something like that. "

"So .. then you were not looking to leave? "

" I could never, even willing, able to live without you. Never! "

" Really really? "Caspian had put on a lovely pout, which Peter could not resist.

"Caspian, doubt me?"

"N-no, but before .."

"Forget about before, I've already explained what happened."

& ldquo ; O-occhei .. "

Peter finally able to embrace Caspian, that she was raised to go against his chest.

"Hysterical. All for a two of spades. "

And that simple phrase whispered, could trigger uproar again.

"I knew it! I was right, you want to leave! "



0 comments:

Post a Comment