Sunday, November 1, 2009

Glow In The Dark Ripstik Wheels

Updates and stuff.


Arieccomi with another post update: D
For the chosen few (also called hay rolling balls) that pass here.

Big Damn Table: Yes, after a year I managed to make me be a bit 'of inspiration and prompt two are already gone (eevvai, I'm just missing 98) - Community of interest: Fanfic100_ita

Syllables of Time: Actually I am a bit 'stuck, but I've half a mind to the prompt "childhood memories" and that can be I will soon be able to write something. - Community Reference: Syllables Of Time

1Frase: As I'm a crazy masochist I decided to book another 50 sentences to be done, this time with the set and Alpha the pair Anafiel / Roland (The Dart and Rose). Their fault that I call uu - Community of interest: 1frase

Cliché Clash Because apparently I have decided of hurt me, I became also a Conqueror of Cliché (which is cool to say it: D), or one of those who bravely take on the ups and downs. There are currently about half of the first floor, but I have already written to the second thanks to a sudden inspiration: D - Community of interest: The Tower of Cliché

That is all. Thanks to the balls of hay uu

0 comments:

Post a Comment