Tuesday, October 23, 2007

What Does Discharge Look Like Before Your Period?

breath of fresh air

10 days without connection! The power of the router and I realized I had left
to be Internet-dependent as I was in crisis for abstinence-_-.
I right when I say this as one: "I am I doing well with internet cafes and is
true, the recipe for true Neapolitan coffee I took there.
And now the legacy ...

Update Cortino than usual but they are more than 40 pics.
The truth is that the trunks of photos I love to do and this time it is pouring out all
entry in an update, and then the next one will, again, a special
other.

Alas! We start with Paris, who after much consideration he decided he wanted to see Monica,
at least to clarify a little because the mere thought of her in his own district
makes him so nervous.

But just the two of them say "hello" a cloud of red hearts fills the air.

I had said, "ouch ouch". Monica Paris and are launched in a passionate kiss.



To complete, far more passionately, in a much more comfortable.

The wife of Paris officially horns.

The two lovers asleep together while soparggiunge the evening. But after a while
Paris wakes up and sneaks out of bed.

Monica

When he wakes up he discovers that Paris is no more ...

Monica: " Oh My God, what have I done? Risk of ruining the family of Paris,
is not what I want, I will never see more
"

Meanwhile Paris home, regretted his mistake, he thinks it is right never to see more
Monica and decided to concentrate solely on his wife. Basically
years before he chose her between the two.

Why not start the way you like best about Electra?

When Paris falls asleep, however, Elektra leaves the bed. E 'desperate, Paris
while they made love he called with the name of another, called her Monica.

You close the bathroom and cries all his tears, is very worried that her marriage
has come to an end?

____________________________________________________________________________________________

One day Nausicaa receives a strange letter with a ticket for a trip in the mountains,
with an appointment for that day, such a time and a place.
Nausicaa is very curious and accept the mysterious invitation.

A shuttle to the destination port, just got off sees a familiar figure lying in a hammock.

E 'himself, John!

Nausicaa's heart beat wildly, he asks her to forgive her and that nothing in the world wants to see her again
leave without him.

Their lips touch Nausicaa and try again the wonderful feelings of
some time before.

Thus began their trip: fishing ... John is extremely knowledgeable but Nausicaa is a true and natural talent
.

Photos ...

tours ...

taste of local foods ...

knowledge ...

naps in a tent ...

not think evil, Nausicaa is a good girl with wholesome ... still not sure
granted to John do not sleep well when they spend their time exchanging recipes for singles.

challenges of balancing on the logs ...

and just after a crushing victory over the logs, the last day of vacation, John
is extremely euphoric.

think that this is the right time as he kneels at the foot of Nausicaa
with his hands over his heart.

John: "Nausicaa Knights want to be my wife now?"

Nausicaa: "Oh John ... I NOW??" OO

John: "We now have the rings in his pocket"

Nausicaa: "Yes John it is Yes, even if they are dressed like an idiot ": P

So, as Nausicaa says, dressed like two idiots ....


... she and John become husband and wife.


____________________________________________________________________________________________

0 comments:

Post a Comment