Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Artiste By Scott Kay Pd950

Autumn Love and truth and poetry ...

... I know, I know I repeat myself a little ... but what I like images that convey the meaning and peace of the autumn colors!

It occurs to me that autumn is the season a little bit of poetry in the sense that this season (far from seeming melancholy - or at least not always!) Has its own "air", a sense of transit, allows more than others, more than other times, to think about things with a certain horizon (sometimes) pacifying ...

and poetry, as I think I read his nature, too, is something like that ... is back to "drink" the words, to appease, to find the juice even in small matters, in short sentences, in constant returns, in the quiet reading ... Perhaps a salutary antidote to the anxiety flow of information to which we are exposed every time the media ... perhaps an opportunity to be a little better inside ... What can I say? I do when I'm angry or upset about something, if I wander around the house with a book of poetry in hand, I often feel better (funny eh ...). I read and reread them maybe a couple of pages, and I seem to grasp a meaning, structure, order and meaning in what happens, and this gives me peace and quiet ...

How calm and peaceful colors of this season, "interim", a season ... as poetry ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment