missmicol1884 @ 2006-12-03T04: 07:00
Raine
1-NAME? Micol
2-SURNAME? Note
3-YOU ARE NICE? Yes .. I hope ...
4-Are you pregnant? No (unbelievable, I'll ask before the date of birth! Plus it makes you realize that this kind of crap the questionnaires-fill and carry only the girls).
5-DATE OF BIRTH? July 23, 1984
6-brothers or sisters? No
7-How Old Are You? 22
8-WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR EYES? Grey-green. Or as my father said: "Color can belly that runs away.."
9-and your hair? Brown, but now red.
10-How tall are you? 1.70
11-COLOR YOU LOVE TO WEAR? 12-Noir
the perfume that you use? Soap.
13-YOU SOME ICT? When I was little I suck my thumb. Now I bite my lips. Probably I never passed the oral.
14-DESCRIVI YOUR CHARACTER WITH THREE Positive and three negative adjectives: nice, outgoing, loyal. Apathetic, ignorant, lunatic.
15-SOPRANNOMI? Beast, animal, Hitler, Roscia pepper. I hate my name like "crippling" of the emphasis on "I". Other irripitebili.
16-PROFESSION? Student.
17-Who do you admire? Who has the force of volunteers. Luckily I have people so close to me (to make).
18-WHY '? I try to be so. And they are sources of inspiration.
19-SMOKE? No, but I like to suck the smoke and play. I like to smoke the hookah.
20-Have you ever tried? Yes, even the pipe.
21-Have you ever got high? Yes, one or two and just two shots.
22-When the last? Years ago (this test assumes that you had done a barrel ... This shows a lot).
23-EAT PASTA? Yes .. curse.
24-MEN? If I eat men?! It seems to me a question a little personal.
25-WOMEN? um ...
26-SLEEP? Yes, I sleep.
27-Are you happy? Generally yes. But happiness is made up of many facets, and I still feel too much in the balance.
28-Have you ever tried drugs? Yes, if you consider chocolate a drug.
29-Dream or Reality '? Reality. But a better reality ... This question is too much to Marzullo.
30-LOVE THE MOTHER? No. 31-
HAVE PETS AT HOME? A cat. I do not consider my dog a pet but an undead fart.
32-THREE FEATURES THAT SHOULD HAVE THE BOY IN YOUR LIFE: sweet, smart, very stylish.
33-Do you support the war in Iraq? No. 34-
HAI homosexual relationship? No. (note that the application is not looking to the past ... Rodet the doubt).
35-BELIEVE IN GOD? Hopefully. I know, the answer is a bit hypocritical ...
36-in witches? Historically there have been. Normal women deemed "witches". I could have that, no.
37-in UFOs? I think there are aliens (aliens have already discovered the bacteria), but not that they landed on earth. Except for The Sims.
38-SEI practitioners?
No. 39-THE THING THAT YOU SAY MOST 'OFTEN? "E".
40-WHO 'The person you care about'? Obviously I would like very much to my boyfriend, but I would give my life for my friends.
41-BACI or caresses? From those responsible both.
42-WHAT 'your favorite song? Yum ... perhaps the main theme of "Edward Scissorhands." But if you recompile the test in five minutes, I changed my mind.
43-RACCONTA an important memory CONNECTED WITH A SONG: "Love of My Life": Queen song dedicated to me by Rapunzel.
THE 44-DAYS 'of your life? I do not know. I consider every day nice if I can do what I wanted that day. Ok, the answer is a little tight but try to understand me and make an endeavor ...
45-HEART OF YOUR TEAM?: Considering that I am not a passionate Rome and San Francisco 49.
46-Do you consider yourself perfect? No. As Oscar Wilde said "to be perfect she lacked a defect."
47-NEVER SPEAK ALONE? Yes, but not recently because I am a guest and I will not be out of the house.
8-sing in the shower? Very little. I'm afraid that I resent outsiders. 49-
your favorite singer? André Matos. Max Raabe. David Bowie.
50-YOUR BEST FRIENDS? They know them.
51-YOUR BEST FRIEND? You know her.
52-DO YOU LIKE TO TRAVEL? Yes
53-TRAVEL OFTEN? not what I want.
54-PLACE WHERE YOU WOULD LIKE TO GO? London, Prague.
55-PLACE MORE 'GOOD TO SPEND A VACATION? I girder very well in San Francisco and Barcelona. But every place has its positive sides.
56-IF I WERE A CHARACTER OF THE ANTIQUITY? I would like to hear Oscar Wilde.
57-IF I WERE A FRUIT? Uva.
58-IF I WERE A FLOWER? Belle.
59-IF I COLOR? Black mixed with Dark red.
60-Shower or bath? Bathroom. 61-
laugh or cry? I do both often. O
62-CONSOLARE be comforted? Both.
63-rain or shine? Rain.
64-Your favorite food? Sauce with pasta. But I'm not fussy.
65-Your favorite food? ... difficult ... sweet?
66-THREE THINGS you take with you on a desert island: Reply prohibited to minors.
67 - sweet or savory? Both, simultaneously.
68-LOVE OR MONEY? Since I already love, soldiiii!
69-BLOND OR DARK? Brown / blond.
70-MACCHINA or motorcycle? Carrozza. 71-
sea or mountain? Monti.
72-WINE OR BEER? Wine.
73-Have you ever suffered for love? Yes 74-Have you ever
gastric lavage? No. 75-
YOUR HAVE YOU EVER caught him having sex?
No. 76-THE THING THAT YOU HAVE NEVER DONE THAT AND YOU WOULD LIKE TO DO? My hair one color and absurd to me is also good.
77-Have you ever ESCAPE TO SCHOOL? Yes
78-THE LAST TIME? A few days ago.
79-YOUR dream? Success and Love.
80-What would you like to be? Making costumes, illustrator. Fields of art in general.
81-Have you ever received a slap IF YES BY WHOM? From my mother.
83-DESCRIVI YOUR HANDS: A little pudgy. But with long fingernails are saved.
84-SEX AND THE 'IMPORTANT? YES.
85-Have you ever drunk? We say "very shining." I have seen people drunk a lot bigger than me. 86-
you get drunk often? No. 87-SAI
cycling? Yes, with side wheels.
88-IN SCOOTER? No. 89-
you tell lies? Very few. And I say this only because I'm sincere ...
90-WHO? Overtone to my mother. But they are more half-truths / facts-i-your-cock.
91-WHY '? I do not want my parents are wearing.
92-SPEAK FOR SEX WITH YOUR classmate? Yes, but we're talking high school. 93-
WITH YOU? My mother has tried O_o;
96-THE PROFESSOR? She also tried. But at least the class has heard.
97-THE WORD THAT YOU SAY MOST 'OFTEN? ---------
98-WORD SAY HOW MANY PER DAY? Dipre, but many.
99-THE FIRST THING YOU THINK THAT THE NIGHT BEFORE GOING TO SLEEP? In general, what do I do the next day.
100-JUST YOU AND CUTE? Forbidden to minors.
101-What color is' YOUR CELL? Metallic like Bender. 102-
your ringtone? The sound of an old phone. But hopefully soon dicamba.
103-NIGHT RINGING THE CELL ... And 'your ex ... YOU DO? I do not answer.
104-What is your favorite watch on TV? Dr. House! HOUSE DOCTOR! Siiiii!!
105-HOW MANY HOURS PER DAY WATCHING TV? Very few. There are days that do not light it.
106-chat? Very little.
107-HOW MANY HOURS IN FRONT OF THE PC? Few.
108-GOLD OR SILVER? Silver ---------
109-ANDRESTI TO LIVE IN ANOTHER CITY '? No. 110-
L'SMS PIU 'BELLO? I did not get me, but it was a series of insults to Frenchness sent shortly after the end of the World Cup. Something that went something like this: "Fuck all the tower ----------, baguette, snails in damp, (long list) WE WON !!!". NOIII
111-ONE MORE 'BAD? Insults.
112-WHY 'YOU ARE IN THIS WORLD? Because my mother and my father did fikifiki. Are required (at least at conception).
113-FINESTRA or balcony? Balcony.
114-YOUR EXCUSE FOR NOT STUDYING? No excuses. So I had no problems.
115-MOON OR THE SUN? Luna.
116-DAY OR NIGHT? Night.
117-GO TO DANCE?
No. 118-WHERE? ??
119-LOOK AT THINGS IN A physical? Shark in general and in particular the eyes.
120-character? As above.
121-LOVE OR FRIENDSHIP? Both is too much to ask? Changing something
122-TE? Yes: a lot of things and a few physical characteristics. Do not think I'm perfect but I realize that if they are so today is also my flaws. 123-
your favorite subject? Architecture for four years because I had brilliant teachers in this area (when I was in high school).
124-HOUSE ON THE BEACH WITH FRIENDS OR HOLIDAY STUDIO? They are usually the same thing. Place of art with friends.
125-NUMBER OF SHOES? 39/40
126-OCCHIALI? Yes, but I wear them almost never.
127-PIERCING? None.
128-TATUAGGI? None. But I have a huge desire on the knee. 129-
favorite book? Sherlock Holmes and what he is concerned. Even from afar.
how to bring the 130-HAIR? Uncombed.
131-What are you thinking? A lot of things.
132-DO SPORT? Only with my boyfriend. 133-
favorite number? 23, 7, 84. Maybe some hotels but it is. Prime numbers.
134-WHEN YOU ARE IN LOVE? Yes
135-SIX AVENGER? Yes, but only in thought.
136-WHERE ARE YOU? In front of the computer to Rapunzel.
137-BELIEVE IN STROKE OF LIGHTNING? Su me not.
138-BELIEVE IN RELATIONS BORN IN CHAT? Yes
139-BORN AFTER YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE LONG FRIENDSHIPS? Yes, in my case always the case, why not include shots of lightning.
140-WHO WAS THE LAST TO RECEIVE SMS? My mother.
141-THAT SAYING? "Answer the phone."
142-WHAT YOU disgusting? So many things. Including worms. I have a phobia. Avoid listing the ethical issues.
143-FAVORITE KITCHEN? That of Rapunzel.
144-CIOCCOLATO or vanilla? Chocolate, blasphemy!
145-SLEEP WITH A DOLL? No.
146-BEVANDA favorite alcoholic? Perhaps the Sangria.
147-STAR SIGN? Leo (cusp cancer but do not speak around!), Scorpio Rising.
148-Have you ever been in love? Yes
149-WRITE WITH THE LEFT OR RIGHT HAND? Right.
150-LASCIARE OR BE LEFT? I always let myself, but I think it's painful and painful in both cases.
151-WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE WITH YOU RIGHT NOW? It is already next to me. WOULD YOU LIKE TO SAY
152_COSA PERSON WHO SENT YOU FOR THE FIRST CHAIN? I cheated to Raine, so: Hello!
153-SALUTAMI: Goodbye! Stolen
0 comments:
Post a Comment