Christmas Period.
not know about you, but I think is common enough to be sad in this period. We tend to think of you as the year went, what you did and what you did, and often the budget seems negative.
Last year at Christmas time a guy had thrown out the window in the same building where I was celebrating with my father. The hostess said it had always been a close a little closed, but who is not in Rome? Mica are those in American suburbs.
But I must say that this year the depression pre-, during and after Christmas hit me very little. Despite Magnani and everything, I finally grow up (especially in width unfortunately -_-). I feel not to keep throwing my life and I have much to give and I'm giving you. Unfortunately they are a greedy person to do, I want to do everything, I always stay in motion or stationary.
Now to the most material things:
What I got to? The names are censored. (Not in order of importance and not even in alphabetical order)
- a blue bathrobe
overseas - a travel bag-equipped super
- Figurine Jack and Sally O_o "
- T darkettona
- set of trick-shaped leaf fig (eheheh. ..)
- 100 € (to be collected in January)
- 45 € phone recharge
- black sweater
- DVD box set and "Two of a Kind" (*_*)
- Tile Art
- DVD "From Dusk Till Dawn"
- Mannequin by seamstress final
- Silver Ring
- Blanket (with a pocket for the feet and pockets that open to let out her hands)
short, way too many things! I feel so guilty because I did a few gifts and I fainted. I failed to please everyone and yet they do.
Resolutions for the New Year? Become rich.
0 comments:
Post a Comment