Thursday, August 31, 2006

Actress With Green Eyes



to Akinera, who has stolen from Raine who stole it from Steve ...

. When and 'was the last time you had sex?
Anyone who knows me, knows.

. How to pull the water in public toilets?
With the shoe (very elastic).

. Put the belt safety in the car?
Yes, even when parking. Experience teaches me that this is the time when I did more accidents.

. Which famous person do you think you look like physically? Or, as others you compare?
I've been told I look like a very Harry Potter books. Now that I've made a very apt Willy Wonka (the last in Lucca a boy and a girl were talking behind my back about what I like or not).

. What 's your favorite pizza?
Pizza marinara, with lots of garlic.

. You latch bones?
The fingers of the hand. Sometimes, by accident, and knees.

. What song comes to hate it when it sticks in your mind?
Seven Nation Army football chant version.

. This song and you are 'stuck in his head just now?
Katamaridama.

. What are your super powers?
Cigarette smoke should always be to me, change the wind!

. Where are the keys to your car?
Perse. They were hung on the wall.

. What 'the worst habit you have?
bite their lips with blood.

. If you had to choose one person to throw a punch on the nose and never see her again ', who would it be?
Evil.

. What 's your most' beautiful physical feature?
eyes, but recently I have come the paranoia that I have kids. I have not children, right? RIGHT?

. What CD and 'close to you now?
One was written "Jojo's5. Although it is not mine, I guess the contents.

. What are the three things that are always in your refrigerator?
milk, eggs, cheese. All stuff that I do not eat hardly ever.

. Black cat on the way: superstition or indifference?
propose a third way, caress and be his slave.

. Talk to the phone while driving?
Yes, but little, and I do not like. I always forget the headset at home, and anyway I hate talking on the phone.

. What do you do when nobody is watching you?
... is better not write it or Tupack would feel inferior.

. If they did a movie about your life, what actor / actress would play your part?
myself. For the scenes where should I look much younger, I would ask to use makeup or computer graphics. On x-men three have done very well!

. Would you rather die in a moment of glory or in your sleep?
In sleep, but with a full life behind (and glorious).

. What candy, from when you were a child, you miss the most '?
indiscriminately all the candy in America.

. What 's your favorite movie for children?
Definiscimi "kids". Maybe The Great Mouse Detective.

. That e 'in the back seat of your car now?
I have no car, but I agree with what has been written by Aki. Friends, kitsch, lace and velvet.

. What 's your favorite sports training of all time? The 49
San Francisco in the '90s (beginning).

. What 'the last thing you running?
underwear.

. What 'the best shot you have? A
made vampires. (Ditto for Aki)

. Have you ever had a maid closet?
No.

. What 'the last thing that you and' not sorry I bought?
many things. In particular, a giant puppet of Edward. But I'm having so much open-ended ones Gladia Lady.

. What 's your favorite accessory?
Panties hallucinogenic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment