Sunday, August 27, 2006

Alberta Dental Fee Guide

Start!

Even I started to write in a livejournal! (Just to make something ...).

But without dwelling on why this decision (not because I have very clear), we begin to write. A priori
will tell you that many things did not write it, because experience teaches me that the Internet is not the best place to write their personal thoughts. Even if your site / blog / LJ is FRIENDS ONLY.

We begin to talk about my cabbage ... increasingly I feel the need to live alone.
Extricate my father, my mother and my grandmother is more and more unbearable. And my mother can not wait for me to go (right).
But where? The only person I know that home, say you had a nice hit of ... sit down, have given it to him as his own (albeit in a dreadful moment, as the family home had been freed by the death of the old owners). But even before he had a small apartment paid for entirely by his parents.
Another person works all day, work is not satisfying and among other sub-leases.
What to do?
My father would give me money, I could quadagni 600 € par with a bleak time. Thus overcoming the obstacle of 1000.
And Then?
Should I try to home, and here is the problem. Should I start a hole for a home loan? Renting a studio at the moment?
And then the amount of practice ... But I think it actually worth it.
Another problem is my aesthetic taste.
It 'obvious that even if temporary, would like a place worthy of my taste (ok, I'm doing the compulsory). The
furnish with curtains of black velvet and heavy, candles, wooden furniture and flat blacks. And with a huge bath tub and edges dotted with candles, soaps, balische, and massage oils. Not to mention the bunk bed and wallpaper.

http://www.victorianstation.com/interiordesignmenu.htm

seems a good start to decide how to decorate my home.
And here the second issue, being able to maintain a home (maybe) but if not, at least to my taste ... we live for?
naturally begin slowly, but surely, to spend part of my salary in the home-monolacale better equipped to Rome.
And while remaining within the dreams should stay in the center lane. Those where cars can not pass. But (miraculously) my fiat 600

is always placed close to home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment