Friday, December 9, 2005

Vitamin C As A Hair Color Remover

Vacuum and tangles of Lucette ...

Today I came home under a heavy rain. Manco had an umbrella. Anyways'.

I also went looking for tickets to the concert but the type of Branduardi the bookies - who asked me after the concert - I was informed that there was no line ... "Maybe in five minutes .." I did two times around to find parking, then I stopped the car at a fair distance. In short, nothing.

got home I did lair. Then I left with two broken aspirapovere, an iron (broken he too), a wife and a daughter (Agnes) around technical assistance.

Claudia for a while he was on TV for a while he complained that not good enough.

After lunch I was hoping to rest, peep my book just started, I was waiting on the bedside table. E 'Andrea arrived with Lucette Christmas tree, tangled in a topologically paroxysmal ... in turn we got to the cliffs with a patience, maybe we have it almost done ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment