I hold some reflections on the role of poetry that I was "curd" in reply to a message Flavio (my brother "Canadian") on one of my poems that I had read. .. Well, if you feel in the mood for some ... my digression:
mean the legitimacy of the existence of the poem as a "cure" can bring back the ' man closer to his heart, or at least indicate (very important) that his heart "exist", and that the way to reach "there" also ...
As such, it is also compelling and meaningful news, as it is clearly an antidote to violence (aimed at all levels, from violence towards yourself to that between nations ...), like art in general.
man away from his heart is almost necessarily "violent" (toward you, in private, social issues, thoughts ...), no matter how "respectable". If in fact there 's just the horizon in its "quiet desperation" that they sang well ... Pink Floyd
We are writing now ... Poetry arrived lately (even the "sad" or pessimistic) reveals the falsity 'of nihilistic option, an option often denied in words but increasingly embraced unquestioningly. Here the value of poetry. To this I firmly believe.
therefore I am convinced that there is an increasing need. But needs in a more "blood" from getting his hands dirty word - an abstract need not say how "cultural needs of delight" to people who attended the senior living ... absolutely not: need and nothing else. For all
. How art.
Saturday, December 3, 2005
Descargar Fsf Pokemon
The role of poetry ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment