Well I must admit that on "flickr.com" are often spectacular photos like this ...
Mmmm. Today "bundled".
I mean, what do you get up in the morning and already think of all the things you need to do: children in school, then work, then hurry away, however, that there 'Claudia Take the dentist and so on.
The real risk is to "allow" that such a hurry to enter the heart, leaving in the evening (despite all the various commitments fulfilled, perhaps escaped "property") just a dissatisfaction with "latent", an uncomfortable no obvious reasons ...
I therefore repeat that only keep the "calm" within himself (asking, begging, if anything) can help you move through the various good things. Things that take up a right attitude "substance", to which we relate in a new friendship.
How nice when you find the friendship between him and the things that sweet nectar for the heart ....! Cultivating the "wonder", the possibility of contemplation (as before this great picture) out of respect to our hearts, this really should ...
PS: accompanying Agnes kindergarten today we finally revised the cat who always came to visit the house (after several days when he had not done more to see) ... We concluded that all had returned from Switzerland. The beauty is that Agnes claims that he went there to escape the cold (because he had not wanted to put the scarf, as you suggested several times) ... uh, I do not know where Switzerland is the best place for this, I do not enjoy a climate so hot .. :-) Really beautiful
0 comments:
Post a Comment