Friday, January 1, 2010

Average Members Per Ymca

Auburn Hair.

Title: Auburn Hair.

Fandom: Hetalia Axis Powers.
Characters: Alfred F. Jones (America) / Arthur Kirkland (UK), Francis Bonnefoy (France).
Genre: Cazzato is a kind? If so, I would say comedy.
Warnings: Slash .
Rating: Verde.
Summary: "Alfred had decided to dye his hair red. Coppery-red color, to be precise. "
Notes: written for the Criticombola with the prompt number 17 - " Rosa ".
Thanks to my wonderful guy who always bear all my obsessions (and the last is precisely APH) and my follies.

And remember, that the VodkaaaaaH be with you \u0026lt;3

(and join Mother Russia)

   Auburn Hair.         

Alfred decided to dye his hair red.

coppery red color, to be precise.

Looking back, maybe it was not then this wonderful idea.

Especially since at that moment he found himself sitting on the stool bathroom, right next to the giant mirror, gazing at his new, beautiful, trendy and fluorescent pink hair.

While he was busy yelling at the damn box containing the dye, someone knocked on the bathroom door.

"Alfreeeeed! Have you finished with that devilish? I should use the bathroom. "

Arthur Kirkland, companion and lover of Alfred, more commonly known as man-with-sopracciglioni claimed to enter.

"Er .. I did not .. I have not finished yet. It is not you could go in the bathroom? "

" What other bathroom, I'm sorry? We have only one. "

" Mh, we are out of the bushes ... "

" Alfred. "

" What hydrangea should be ... "

" Alfred. "

" ... particularly comfortable. "

" Alfred! "

"Okay, okay, now I go out."

trying to delay as much as possible the fateful moment, Alfred got up from his stool slowly, slowly went back to the tint place, slowly threw the empty box in the trash, slowly returned his towel in place and slowly turned the key to open the door.

" Oh my God. "

" Shut up Arthur. "

" What? You ...? Alfred? "

" Shut up. "

" What the hell have you done to your hair? "

Arthur finally managed to make a logical statement accomplished.

"None."

Alfred kept walking without looking at heading towards the kitchen.

"How nothing? Your hair is pink! "

Arthur stared at him with a look nothing short of hallucinatory.

"It is fashionable, you know?"

Alfred looked away, staring insistently an apple in the basket of fruit.

"And anyway, are bronze."

"Yeah. And I'm Henry VIII. Alfred, are the same color pink highlighter favorite Francis. "

"Someone called me?"

Francis magically appeared the kitchen door, with his usual sly smile.

At the same time Alfred took the basket of fruit and spilling the contents on the floor, put it on the head.

"What are you doing here?"

"I went to do a greet my dear, but I see that here you have a problem of style."

"Francis go. And you, Alfred, that thing take off from the head, has already seen them so much. "

" Oui . I'm just resolved the emergency. "

" No thanks, do without. "

" As if you could do without moi. "

Francis From the kitchen door and headed for Alfred took his hand, unleashing the wrath of Arthur.

"Idiot! Let soon "

" In a few minutes will be all yours again, fear not. "

" No, hey! "

"I'll carry one piece .. Well, almost. "

turning a deaf ear to the other protests Arthur, Francis ran upstairs, carrying with it Alfred and closing the bathroom.

-When-two hours after they left the bathroom, Arthur remained without words.

The pink had turned nell'agognato Alfred bronze and displayed a smirk.

"So? I did a good job or not? "

" Yeah Francis. That is, no. Not bad. But now out of here. "

" I'm going. Until next my dear. "

Francis left the scene smacking a kiss on the cheek of Alfred, who gave a disgust towards.

"So? Like .. How are me? "

approaching Alfred Arthur smiled and taking his hand.

"The red definitely gives you much more than the pink."

"Ah. That's it? "Alfred performed her usual pout.

"Shh. I said that you really are .. "

Arthur approached his lips and those of Alfred, stopping just before you meet them, finish the sentence.

".. exciting."

"Oh."


0 comments:

Post a Comment