Title: May it be the shadows call.
Fandom: Harry Potter .
Characters: Harry Potter / Tom Riddle, Ron Weasley.
Genre: General, slight trace of Angst.
Warnings: Slash.
Rating: Yellow.
Summary: Has anyone ever thought that maybe are not on the side of Dumbledore?
That's not my decision to defeat Tom when I was only a year old?
Notes: written for the Criticombola with the prompt number 26 - "All the people up and then he points his finger at me." (Far from your sun, Neff) . Thanks to
SereH which gave a first look-like-a this thing ever: D
May it be the shadows call.
Everyone raises his finger and then points it at me.
The savior of the wizarding world, the child who survived, the boy who defeated the one who should not be appointed, not see me for who I am.
For all are just another victim to be sacrificed on the altar of this absurd war.
All I feel brave because, apparently, fight against Tom: I would not be perhaps more courageous to admit that I feel I should try and not-for-him?
All I feel strong because I've never sold : would it not be stronger than someone who does not end every night in the bed of one who should be its own worst enemy?
All I think perfect for all of these things.
Maybe I have not ever looked really good.
Has anyone ever thought that maybe are not on the side of Dumbledore?
That's not my decision to defeat Tom when I was only a year old?
Because if it was not for me, I would have done anything but hinder it.
Because if my life had a chance to do what I want, I would have to his side.
"What are you doing?"
Ron appeared behind Harry trying to grab the letter that he was writing.
"Nothing," said Harry dodging and stepping out of the scope of his friend.
"What are you doing here?"
"Well, since this is my house, I have every right to be here, do not you think?"
The two looked at each observing the movements of the other.
Although it was made only of their eyes was a real struggle, they turned around as if they were ready to tear the two fairs.
Which one was that the predator and the prey But a point was not clear.
"Come on Harry, do not want to read a stupid letter to your best friend?"
"It 's a personal thing, I do not see why I should let it get read."
Personnel? There were never secrets between us, Harry. "
" I did not say that this letter is a secret. I only said that I'm not going to let it get read. "
Ron's eyes thinned almost to reduce them to two slots.
"Okay, Harry." Hands up to that point were relaxed after all shook a fist.
Although Harry was afraid something-a fist, a shove, anything-Ron walked to the door of his room with only a last sentence.
"Then I went back down."
"Yes, maybe."
"See you later."
was strange how the situation between the two of them had evolved over the years: there was a time when Harry did not hide anything to her best friend.
There was a time when Ron would have trusted him without any confirmation.
There was a time when Ron had insisted to give to Harry if he had thought of being able to help.
course those days were over, and all things Harry did not even repent much of his change.
I gave up now to feel guilty for the evil they do.
So I taught him.
And I live; of his teachings, his words, his theories.
Whether right or wrong, good or bad, I live.
finally live.
0 comments:
Post a Comment