Thursday, December 30, 2010

Virtual Speed Baseball How To Use

Ten Day Meme

My first memeeeee (XD I hope it is male). I am afraid of not being able to do that cool thing where you make some sort of link below then, as the first is short enough in normal until I do some pious soul beach as I do ^ ^


Ten Day Meme


Day: Ten things that now would you say to ten different people.
Day: Nine things about yourself. Third day
: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things you think about often.
Day Five: Six things you wish you had not done.
Day Six: Five people that means a lot for you.
Seventh Day : Four things can turn off your excitement so almost immediately. Eighth day
: Three things can excite so almost immediately.
Day Nine : Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: A confession.

1.You are your stupid lover, stop ashamed of me!
2.they be afraid of me please, I bosogno
3.I understand that I'll miss you, I know I told you to go for your own good but in reality I bind you!
4.mi like you, I like you and I would Essert
6.If un'impocrita friend but I want you too well
7.scappa although he hurts you ... I'm just sorry for the child.
8.vorrei you back from Australia but I see that they're better!
9.che say, take a car and run away together??
10. I regret not having had time to keep my child from a thousand promises but I'm glad you're dead, knowing that I love you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment