What beautiful things ... I am
Tonight was cold, so I put on my denim jacket a thousand years old (not vintage, my jacket vintage vintage has lost a button, and then we do not know how to do ç_ç) is four times that I went out to the 22 because Faith has sent me a text message at 20:07 (according to me is getting too outrageous and ggiovine hahaha). We got a half debate because of the machines and then I decided to pretend he was right because maybe we had and why I did not want to discuss a nonsense genere.C 'was also her boyfriend.
It must be said that now stand them both passionately, you know that I am a good person, right? *
chorus of laughter * Bah, anyway, we went to eat a slush-offer by his Faith, and we did a walk-in center that is so old and decrepit, but there were many ciòvani, so I'm also ciòvane I ecco.Inoltre I realized that ' horrible name that I chose to LJ when I still believed I would not have used it for testing is Claire.Cristo as I'm sad, I choose as the name for a journal my name in English / American / linguemisteriose / Chenes.
Today I even went to Bologna and I started the cycle on the train while talking to the Vale of your symptoms that causes me the beginning of the cycle! Got home I was sick as always and I took a VivinC then I slept like a dormouse for hours, waking occasionally to rattle something or look at the phone (I had the distinct feeling that I would write the Faith). My mother cooked the potatoes and I have eaten, and even if I should avoid sweet because I cycle creates bad effects, I ate of gelato.Non resisted and was the Carte D'or with berries and white chocolate * ç * Last
the latest, now two or three of a wasp nest (disgusting ugly sluts!) have point my dad close eye and head, and now my dad's eye is swollen as to fear (in fact I was terrified by the vision, at least) and I'm wondering if you do not like Monday will be deflated and must leave to work . One eye is almost closed and what worries me is allergic considerevolmente.Non, otherwise at this time would be the emergency room, so I try not to give me too much worry and hope that tomorrow is meglio.Sui sites I've seen it says it is normal to be swollen 24h later ... As a precaution, before you face him, I will ask a tranquilizer in the next few hours: D
Well, with this news that made me the most acute pain and anxiety, therefore, the only writing it, I wish you a good night ( but also a good day, because now we have) and try to retire!
0 comments:
Post a Comment