In Joy And Sorrow
Title: In Joy And Sorrow.
Author: Sidhe_Dark
Fandom: The Chronicles of Narnia
Character / couple : Peter Pevensie / Caspian X
Rating: PG Prompt
: "And if your hands are dirty does it matter? Keep them closed, and no one knows. "
Word Count: about 207 (:
Warnings: Slash
Disclaimer: The characters in this story does not belong to me but come from the imagination of CS Lewis blessed.
Notes: Written as a birthday present -Late-for my love *-* (Overdose)
I want you so much honey \u0026lt;3
And if your hands are dirty does it matter?
Keep them closed, and no one knows.
- It 's the best thing .-
"Best for whom?"
- Just so we can go forward. "
" hidden from everyone. "
- We just hide ..-
" The our love "
- What .. what we feel
.- E 'that what you want Peter?
E 'this is what for you?
something to be ashamed of, something that does not even worth fighting.
Because if you really cared anything about me, I would say to ignore it, I would say that it is right to hide the eyes of others.
Because you know it, the problem is not others or what they would do.
The problem is you.
To you I'm just a toy, here is what I am, a simple, useless, stupid toy.
And you indeed are nothing but a spoiled kid.
Now I am the new and exciting gift, but when you've had enough of me what will happen?
abandon me, and you'll find someone else to cheat with your words.
And despite everything, despite all the evil that makes me know your intentions, I can not let you go, I can not say goodbye.
Because in good times and bad, I love you, and I will continue to love you.
0 comments:
Post a Comment