START
prejudice Elion and all I am a brat XD
I write fanfic and slash that is yaoi (yes, they are not the same thing!), Although lately I have given to the design, mind you, not that good at drawing, but I decided to try to improve myself in one thing they are really denied ever since elementary school when my classmates were very respectable and nice flowers so sadly my flowers resembled the tires of a car!
I tend to throw myself into things without thinking too much but, fortunately, I have great regrets of my latent madness.
Living in Tuscany between Florence and Arezzo in the camps in a beautiful farmhouse set in what remains of my entire family (seven brothers samo parents and maternal grandmother).
Right now they are no great friends mgliore because my friend has decided that a T-shirt by Dolce and Gabbana is more important than me and because I'm a lazy girl and the only way to reach the rest of the world ; be two miles and feet ... now you understand them having to fight all the time is not really the best!
Studio languages in high school (although now we are finally on vacation) and I very much agree with my wonderful class, I do not know if it really is hy this year, having been rejected, I have changed and this is simply better than last year!
In reality, I never had much trouble making friends but I think that the experience of theater I've done over the past two years helped me to grow and to better myself with the world.
Obviously the theater for me is a passion as well as music, writing and drawing!
talking about music seems obvious to mention, to begin with, the Queen who is my great passion for years now (which is the only poster in my room and they *^*); in general I like all music though with some bias toward the rock.
Classical music (which is sung sound only) source of inspiration for me to write and draw, I can not say to love the music so popular among my peers (techno, house, etc.) but I do not feel excluded a priori all songs this way!
As mentioned earlier are not particularly inclined to diegno (and as you're probably not even notice the writing) but I feel pretty satisfied with my recent results and do everything possible to improve and grow !
inutilissima and I hope this rambling presentation does not make you think badly of me XD
the next one!
0 comments:
Post a Comment