images and words that you do things, even little things, smaller.
It is surrounded by a living reality, enough to name them or think of them and take their own autonomy conditioning and strength with which you can interact or collide. Arundhati Roy speaks of this in his debut novel The God of Small Things.
speaks of this latest film by Jean Becker the past, alas, on the sly in Italian cinemas.
My Gardener is the story of two childhood friends who find themselves on the threshold of the door (not the first, but the second: indeed, perhaps even the third). Daniel Auteuil plays a Parisian painter who moved recently to the country with the idea of restoring the family home. Assume
as a gardener Jean-Pierre Darroussin classmate with whom a friendship reborn soon corroborated by memories dall'affiatamento carried in the womb. The film represents the
classical divergence of opinion between the painter's Parisian intellectual sophistication and vision of former railroad outright urbanized.
The classic recipe for a subject of anti-training peppered with cliches and platitudes?
Not necessarily.
course, the recurring themes are common to much of the film industry by Trouffaut on (to quote a distinguished fellow), but Becker does not let himself get carried away by sentimentality never sensational or trivial mechanisms of cause and effect indeed built as a deep and honest dialogue that leaves room for discussion and knowledge of the two protagonists.
The two actors did not need any introductions as well as they do not need notes of any kind, are perfect and just.
The best review of the film that I can do will be to write down what I read in the extreme synthesis made by a viewer leaves the room: "A poem."
Finally I could not close the circle synaesthetic without a proper soundtrack.
The song selection speaks of faith, faith in a lot of little things, in many ways ideal, and the role that faith has in turn us into better people. The piece is titled
La Maza (1982) and was composed by the Cuban singer Silvio Rodriguez.
Unwittingly it, Rodriguez comes from a family of farmers mainly devoted to the cultivation of tobacco in the rest we are in the land of cigars.
In 1967 he founded the Nueva Trova Cubana , a renewal movement of Cuban popular music, which proposed texts and progressive political content. Today the association has about 300 members among which Eduardo Ramos, Vicente Feliu, Amaury Pérez, Mey Vidal. A little short Agronomist
^ - ^
(I apologize for the translation NB no hablo espagnol o_O)
If you do not believe in what I fear in the balance of the sextant
(*.*)
if I did not believe that the world is hidden
the angel of nature.
If you do not believe in balancing the right balance
if I did not believe in the delusion
if I did not believe in the hope
If you do not believe in what I think if I did not believe
in my way if I did not believe in what I am if I did not believe in silence
REF: What
never would it be?
What ever be this club without a quarry? (This means without an end)
a mixture of reality, tents and ropes (?)
a tangle of flesh and wood
an instrument no longer mounted lights shine
just for show. What would
, heart, what would
What ever be this club without a quarry? An effigy of the traitor
public
a servant of the past into a new glass
a eternizzatore of sunsets
a joy dusted with sequins and pieces
If you do not believe in bigger trouble if I did not believe in the desire
if I did not believe in what I believe if I did not believe
in something pure
If you do not believe in each wound
if I did not believe in what
meeting if I did not believe in what lies
brother's life to become
If you do not believe in those who listen to me if I did not believe in what
that hurts if you do not believe in what I leave
If you do not believe in what they
lot
REF:
0 comments:
Post a Comment