Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Cloth Diapers And Blisters On Bum

Italy question (unanswered)

Warning



I'm an old reporter and I spent the eighties.
I know that I do not expect many springs. I have lived, and told many stories of the century that just passed: from Vietnam to Sarajevo, I sailed on the Mississippi River and the Mekong, I saw the fall of a regime and the festival of turncoats. I feel a little 'as the survivors of the De Amicis' Square Villafranca' I was there.
I have written for newspapers and magazines, and even some book and why I lived. I owe much to many: in particular, the editors of Resto del Carlino, fellow workers, and some of life that taught me what I know about the profession. My wife
Lucia has always been close to me and told me one lie before his death: "Do not let
.
To friends who have helped me in difficult and sad day.
I was also lucky that I could do the job I was dreaming and I had written a school essay: a thirteen years
.
[ " I always dreamed of being a journalist, I wrote a theme in the middle: I imagined it as an" avenger "able to repair the wrongs and injustices [...] I was convinced that this trade would have led to discover the world " ]
In this book we are questions and answers and any error is mine, because there are too many fools around nice for others.
These pages are a long conversation with readers: thank you.
Good luck to everyone: Life is a lottery. For better or for worse sometimes leave your number.


So begins the book question Italy (with some replies) Enzo Biagi [ Rizzoli, 2005].
A collection of letters written by Italian Biagi appeared over the years on the most important Italian newspapers.
The questions, of course heterogeneous, are frank and direct answers that come to nociolo of the question, with good sense, the simplicity and total absence of rhetoric and prejudice that have always characterized his style. Today
disappeared " the most credible, reliable and authoritative " Italian journalist. Today
fails the invaluable perspective of someone who has lived the last 60 years of Italian history with humility and kindness.

The funeral will be held Thursday at Pianaccio, his birthplace.
When I was young I wrote a story that won him a prize: it was called " Pianaccio is a fairy tale " and today, that illusions I no longer have, I still believe it. Pianaccio for me is the beginning and the end of the story of my life. [Was Yesterday - Rizzoli, 2005]

Mandi Enzo




Please Could you stay awhile to share my grief,
For it's Such A Lovely Day,
To Have to always feel this way,
And The Time That I Will Suffer less,
Is When I Never Have to wake.

Wandering stars, For Whom
it is reserved,
The blackness of darkness, forever, Wandering stars
,
For Whom It is reserved,
The blackness of darkness, forever.

Those Who Have seen the needles eye, now tread, Like
a husk, from which all that was now has fled,
And the masks, that the monsters wear,
To feed, upon their prey.

Wandering stars,
For whom it is reserved,
The blackness of darkness, forever,
Wandering stars,
For whom it is reserved,
The blackness of darkness, forever.

Doubled up inside,
Take awhile to shed my grief,
Always doubled up inside,
Taunted, cruel.

Wandering stars,
For whom it is reserved,
The blackness the darkness, forever,
Wandering stars,
For whom it is reserved,
The blackness, the darkness, forever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment