Hello, I'm back from a pseudo-holiday: some days spent in a remote village of Sabina
, evabbè this year there was need to settle ...
indietrissimo I was with the reading of legacy, I hope to get back into the flush as soon as possible even if
until mid-October I will have a bit to do ...
I could not wait to post this update, I like a lot, I told you that I have a passion for the sim-
weddings, well here we will see many ...
I hope that the update also like to you ...
Paris is an adult, the University of return much sooner than expected.
At home the mother is seriously ill, so he prefers not even get close to his son
(sorry for those who believed that Noelle was pregnant).
In fact, the poor thing ended up with one of the most nasty food poisoning that
my sims have ever heard. In addition to throwing it every 5 minutes, and make you feel tired
worse than a twin pregnancy, it is also time quest'intossicazione
days and days.
will for the disease that Noelle reserve Electra (invited by Paris to move immediately from their
) chilly reception?
Electra's Tomb with the new look, I restored the natural hair color.
Now she and Paris will furnish the room reserved for them, even if they have very different tastes:
Electra: "Do not you think this lamp really is fashion?"
Paris: "Mamma mia, that ugliness ...." X (
Meanwhile Eos is growing and becoming utter indentical to his brother.
She is the first dog to be given up for adoption, a relative, of course sooner or Then welcome.
Unfortunately there are no good news. On the day of transfer of Electra, Mark
returned from work, see Gilbert furious steal the newspaper.
Electra is frightened but Paris already knows how to put aside
Gilbert once and for all. Electra asks her to marry him immediately (the wedding arch is ready ^ _ ^).
The bride and groom do not even have time to buy some clothes to wear clothes that they used
Noelle and Mark for their wedding and make a real wedding-flash.
Just married Paris is already thinking big.
Paris: "Elettruccia, how about giving us a little in getting a bell'erede hurry?"
Paris is all excited for him is the first time, instead Electra knows what he's seen
the experiences he had with Gilbert.
And just look who's behind the door while Paris and Electra eat again? Selina
not seem at all happy about the partner he has chosen his nephew.
Meanwhile in the bathroom is taking a tragedy. Noelle falls to the ground. His intoxication has led to serious complications.
Mark at that time was in the bathroom with Noelle, kneels before the Grim Reaper
and pray, pray, pray ...
Eventually he agrees to be challenged. The moment is solemn, the Grim Reaper's hand
Noelle's soul, in which one is it?
guessed it! BRAVO MARCO! Are you one of my rare sims that won
with the Grim Reaper. : D
So Mark was able to rescue his true love ....
______________________________________________________________________________________
Good news also in the other house Knights. Chris asked her to marry him Shanna
giving me a beautiful bouquet of romantic red flowers.
And there under the arch of the wedding day of the wedding. For the opportunity to chose a dress that fits
original style pants below the knee, bow tie and unbuttoned
especially ... barefoot ^ _ ^
also come the guests. Noelle for the occasion was made by Cristiano say where he was the Chinese
stand where he had supplied to the wedding of Davina.
Photos spam also that it is in my opinion really beautiful ^ ^
Shanna Christian reaches the altar, she chose a simple white dress, perfect for
she is not young anymore.
marriage begins ...
Among the guests, after all, there is also Raphael with the new look. It 'been invited as a friend
Shanna, all the time did nothing but watch Davina. Beside you can see Davina
Minela a Simma created by myself following the tastes of Ivan, but
he fell in love with Brooke and I let them do ^ _ ^. Note
Mark and Noelle who played throughout the ceremony in the Chinese-_-morra
Chris and Shanna are now husband and wife.
At the end of the ceremony while the bride and groom cut the cake goes to Raphael is close to Davina.
The two can not resist kissing passionately and not caring to all other invited
(Zvonomir there is at work ..)
Meanwhile Chris and Shanna have fun with a world the cake ...
What then enjoy chatting with Mark and Noelle.
Then Chris performs at the piano ...
Meanwhile at home there Davina (strangely attracted more by the chips that the cake), Ivan
speaks to ... The
says seeing her kiss another, and should make a decision in respect of
Zvonomir.
The festival draws to a close, the guests leave. And 'the sunset and Shanna and Chris
stay alone. They sit on chairs in the garden and the Christian speaks in a very sweet
:
Chris: "Shan ... I know you want one thing and I'm ready to
sharing you with you ... I know you'd like to have a baby ... "
Shanna is a scream and jump into the arms of Chris ..
Shanna "Oh Cris, I dared not ask, we have a certain age and with all that you've spent
... I thought .... I thought "
But there is no need for words ...
Why not try it right now to have this baby?
____________________________________________________________________________________________
Like Paris Ivan also came back from the university. Here it is in all its glory * _ *
And here is his house ç_ç
I screwed it up, I bought him a small piece of land, however, all steep, I Forgot
to pave the first to have it transferred so I made poor as Ivan ç_ç
Oh well he consoles himself with the love. This sweet sim, Brooke Zaidi, sitting
agree to move in with him because these two guys are in love.
And what do two young lovers just moved? It 'obvious is not it? ^ _ ^
Photos spam Brooke Fiki Fiki post (usually wears glasses).
have two hearts and a hut and they just that. So without even a tiny ring
Ivan asks her to marry him.
And she agrees with the heart that bursts with joy.
With the little savings that Brooke has brought with it the marriage is arranged.
Ivan and Chris embrace ..
After so many troubles have passed together father and son seem to have found happiness in
same period.
But how beautiful the bride? Dear Paris, you missed ...
All the time the newlyweds have not done anything but look in his eyes ...
Even the cake with the fork, this sim seems perfect * _ *
And after the wedding when all the guests have left is filled with beautiful
cuddle and play a little ...
But guests are not all gone. Given that, because of intoxication food
Noelle has spent the entire marriage to the bathroom to throw up, you are now happily gorge
while Ivan and Brooke are consuming their first married night = _ =
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We open a small parenthesis on Davina.
discovers she is pregnant and is a big trouble because they do not know if the baby is Zvonomir or
of Raphael. Now what should I do? Is to keep it safe but must tell Zvonomir
than he did?
And that's all.
luna_legacy I wanted to apologize, I had asked to download Ivan but I just can not pull ç_ç, I do not appear in Bodyshop after it is removed with simpe. However
not give up try again.
Hello and see you soon.
0 comments:
Post a Comment