logo. Excellent taste
A friend gives us (by "we" I mean me and Rapunzel) vedendere the site for our merchandise, including domain, server, html and did everything to him, and the graphics if you want it. But now the dilemma: what is the name of the new company?
"Darketton de Darkettoni", the first case thrown down after a few glasses of Absinthe and among the general laughter considered genius, a clear mind it seemed a little ridiculous.
then? What do we do? We list the points for what oprima Core name:
1) Except NOT very good ideas in Italian, English better, the possibility of French and Latin. And it must be understood in Italian.
2) Nothing too specific. If we produce wigs today, tomorrow could be produced even coffins. And that was only because the Fendi bags has changed its name when he started making clothes to fill those suitcases?
3) Something I do know the kind: clothes and gadgets victorian, goth, lolita, and so on and so forth.
4) Something that has not already copyrighted.
5) Something to make us an easy character. We've all seen that "Emily the Strange" has been run at great strategic. But thinking back
Absynth before, something that concerns the green fairy? I'm going to see me "From Hell", "Dracula," "Moulin Rouge" and "Euro trip" for documentation. Or
"Claudia's Trunk" remaining on the quotes ... Oh well, I think that in a few hours of my brilliant ideas will be quickly labeled as "to trash" ... hum ... "Vampire's garbage? Ok, this is too much.
0 comments:
Post a Comment