Sunday, November 20, 2005

What Does Nud Audible Only Alarm Stand For

peace ... Playing

The November issue of "reading", I find an editorial signed by Paul Giovannetti, whose reading and I 'seemed very interesting ... especially in the closing sentence:


"who knows, and finally, it is time to say the deep beauty of peace, the artistic reasons of non-violence ..."

This phrase, "the deep beauty of peace" has continued to recirculate in my mind: I think aesthetically beautiful (like a small core of strong poetic content, that is true), as well as important and decisive ...

It strikes me also and especially an apparently trivial, which I had probably never put the necessary attention: namely the fact that it uses the same word "peace" to refer to inner peace, peace in the family, peace between nations ... Words are always important signs of reality ': So this tells us that there' s always an area where we can try to work for peace - can 'be a field next, next ... and then really think about it is really a "profound beauty" ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment